Thanks to all contributors for these questions. If you have more questions to share, mail us at thomasv(at)in.com.
I–>Steps required for configuring a scenario
1. Interface Determination– RB_SPLIT and RB_CLASSIC, Conditional Interface
2. Receiver Determination — Conditional Receiver Determination
3. Sender / Receiver Agreement– Why don’t IDOC and HTTP has a sender agreement,
Flow of how XI determines the configuration scenario
II–>Types of mapping
1. Types of Java Mapping — DOM and SAX Parser. Advantages and Disadvantages.
2. XSLT mapping
3. Graphical Mapping
III–>Question on context change, standard functions in XI etc.
IV–>Question on adapters
1. Which adapters run on j2ee engine and which run on ABAP stack?
2. Use of each adapter
V–>Questions on Content conversion
1. How and why is content conversion performed?
VI–>Questions on BPM and the step types in BPM.
2. Synch/asynch bridge
3. Collect pattern.
4. for each and par for each in a block
5. Send synchronously and asynchronously.
6. Step types in BPM.
VII–>Questions on ALERTS.
1. How do u define Alert Category, rules, etc.
2. How do you test an Alert?
3. Alerts in a BPM
VIII–>Architecture of XI
1. How and what are the stacks available in XI
2. Need for datatype, message type, message interface, message mapping, interface
3. Synch/ Asynch/ outbound/inbound/ abstract interfaces, etc.
IX–>How do you monitor your messages in XI.
X–>What is the difference between the monitoring done on the RunTimeWorkBench
and the one done using SXMB_MONI.
XI–>What is End to End Monitoring, Performance Monitoring, Cache Montioring etc.
XII–>What is a Business System, Technical System, Logical System, and other questions
related to the System Landscape Directory (SLD ).
XIII–>What is IB?
XIV–>What scenarios have you worked on?
XV–>How is XML connected to BW/SRM? What adapters will you use to orders coming
XVI–>What is IS, where does the IR, ID reside?
XVII–>What does the cache hold?
The possible interview question topics will be mostly from
2.Business process Management
3.System Landscape Directory
Updated SAP PI Blog News