a) Receive step
b) fork Step
c) Send Step
d) Block Step
52. An Exception raised by a step can be handled by
a) Only by exception handler in the same step
b) Only by exception handler in the outer step
c) By exception handler in the same step or in the outer step
53. An exception is raised by
a) Async or sync send step, transformation step and Control Step
b) Sync send step
c) By control step only
54. A message can be received by
a) Only a receive step
b) By receive, fork or loop step
c) By receive and block step
d) By send, block and Fork
55. What are the types of containers
b) Simple & Abstract
c) Simple, Abstract and receiver
56. Which of these are true/false with user defined functions?
a) User defined functions are accessible only in the mapping where they are created
b) User defined functions are visible across namespace
c) User defined functions accessed in other mapping by copying it to that mapping
d) User defined functions are accessible in any mapping in a software component version
57. Java Mapping is executed by implementing the interface ?
58. An Idoc has been sent by a sender system to XI, but the idoc is not received at the XI system which of these could be true/false
a) The destination system from the sender system to XI is not configured correctly.
b) The metadata in XI was copied/generated from the sender Idoc is corrupted
c) The destination system from XI to sender system is not defined correctly
d) Sender channel is not configured
59. While mapping which of these is true ? Can I use different mapping ?
a) You can use only one mapping at a time
b) You can use ABAP & JAVA mapping
c) You can use any mapping in any sequence any number of times
d) Different mapping canâ€™t be used together
60. To import the metadata from an R/3 system which of this is true/false
a) The import permitted in Software component need to be selected
b) You have to create â€˜ALEâ€™ Name in SLD
c) You need to login to the destination (R/3) with a valid user
d) You need to login to destination(R/3) with a User having administrator rights
61. You are implementing XI for your customer, you have very good experience
working in ABAP. While mapping you want to do it in abap, but the option
available are only â€˜Message Mappingâ€™ â€˜Java Mappingâ€™ What would you do to
add the â€˜ABAP Mappingâ€™ option. Where would you configure it?.
a) In Exchange profile
b) In s/w component
c) In Integration Repository
62. From the WSDL description from application server, you can generate:
a) Java Proxies only
b) ABAP proxies
c) Java and ABAP proxies.
63. JMS adapter can be used for
a. IBM web sphere MQ
c. Web services
64. Which of the following is true/false about HTTP plain adapters?
a. Sender channel is not required to be configured
b. Receiver channel is not required to be configured
c. Using this system can directly connect to integration server
65. You would install Adapter engine de-centrally
a. To install PCK
b. To monitor the messages de-centrally
c. To share load with the central adapter engine and increase performance.
66. To Receive the data using â€˜Select with JDBC adapter you would
a. You would configure a receiver channel
b. you would configure a sender channel
67. You find that the status in transaction â€˜SXI_CACHEâ€™ is not equal to 0. Which of the following would you perform?
a. Check the condition of BP in Integration Repository
b. Activate the BP in â€˜SXI_CHACHEâ€™.
c. Activate the BP in Integration Directory
68. Which are the methods that you need to call compulsorily in java mapping.
a) execute(), setParameter()
b) Exit() Systemproperties()
c) Execute(), SetProperties()
69. What is the relationship between an integration process and business workflow?
a) The Business Process Engine is the same as the Workflow Engine.
b) The Business Process Engine needs external Workflow Engine
c) Business Process Engine is a new name for Workflow Engine
70. What are the different types that a container element can be based on?
a) Simple XSD types : XSD:DATE, XSD:TIME, XSD: INTEGER, XSD: STRING
b) Abstract Integer
71. Which of the following is true with regards to Container Elements?
a) Elements of a super container are visible in sub container.
b) Elements of sub container are visible in super container
c) Container cannot have super or sub containers
d) Containers can have multiple elements.
72. Send message within an integration process to 8 receivers at the same time, how can I do this?
a) Create a FORK statement with 8 branches
b) Create 8 interfaces
c) Create a loop with 8 interfaces
d) Create 8 branches
73. Which of the following Objects can be used in BPM ?
a) Context Object
b) Receiver Determination
c) Message Mapping
d) Interface Mapping
74. Could multiple instances of Integration process run at the same time ?
75. For ABAP mapping which of the following settings have to be done in Exchange Profile ?
a) Com.sap.aii.repository.mapping.additionaltypes = R3_ABAP | Abap-class; R3_XSLT | XSL
b) Com.sap.aii.repository.mapping.additionaltypes = R3_JAVA | Abap-class; R3_XSLT | XSL
c) Com.sap.aii.repository.mapping.additionaltypes = | Abap-class; R3_XSLT | XSL